Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Do any of the relay systems fit underneath of a pedaltrain 3 pedalboard? I want to get either the g50 or g70 system but definitely don't have space on top of my board. If it could mount underneath somehow, that would be great. I don't want it to make contact with the ground is the only thing. 

• 2 weeks later...

I recently installed a G50 receiver circuit board under the floor of the MOOER P6 miniature pedal board and case.  Took quite a bit of work, cutting away some of the rubber floor support but I managed to get it in there.  It worked for my show on the crusie ship, thank God, but now I am getting the dreaded red lights again, and switching from R1 to R2 makes no difference.  I had this issue even before the cruise; sometimes it worked, sometimes it did not.  I bought the receiver used on E-Bay which I am beginning to think was a mistake.  But what causes these red lights and no reception?

I recently installed a G50 receiver circuit board under the floor of the MOOER P6 miniature pedal board and case.  Took quite a bit of work, cutting away some of the rubber floor support but I managed to get it in there.  It worked for my show on the crusie ship, thank God, but now I am getting the dreaded red lights again, and switching from R1 to R2 makes no difference.  I had this issue even before the cruise; sometimes it worked, sometimes it did not.  I bought the receiver used on E-Bay which I am beginning to think was a mistake.  But what causes these red lights and no reception?

Mounting underneath other gear, certainly isn't as recommended in the G70 manual.  It could be this causing your dropout issues.