Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Power cable ?

Hi,

Just received my JT69S and very happy with it, except with power & battery.
I ordered also 2 battery to get rid of the power problem but can't find out any power supply to avoid change the battery each day or so.

I would like to avoid to buy a Line 6 POD HD or FireHawk, not because I don't like them ( I have old line6 stuff here and still use them), but also because I use quite often my Digitech gear or directly plug my guitars in the iPad or my MacBook.

I can't find the power cable mentionned in the user manual, seems that line6 stopped it.

Does someone have a magic trick for this, a homemade power or the characteristics of what shall be use as volt, A, imp, etc ?

Thanks in advance.

K.

Order the Line-6 XPS a/b switch / power adapter and a quality TRS Srereo guitar cable : this will power all Variaxs at gigs and let's you route the acoustic sims to the PA ( XLR OUT) while the 1/4" out feeds a guitar amp

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/VariaxPwrKit

----

Power Your Variax!

Keep your Variax running with the Line 6 Variax Cabled Power Kit. Not only does this kit power your Line 6 Variax, it also functions as a direct box. The supplied 15' Planet Waves 1/4" TRS cable powers your Variax and sends the guitar's signal to the XPS A/B box. The XPS sports a 1/4" and an XLR output. Send the 1/4" signal to your amp and the XLR to the main board. By hitting the A/B button you can switch where your signal is sent to. This is perfect for acoustic guitar models that will sound better running straight through the mixer as opposed to your guitar amp. This kit adds flexibility and unlimited power to any Variax. Never worry about battery life again with the Line 6 Variax Cabled Power Kit.

Line 6 Variax Cabled Power Kit Features:

Power your Variax at gigs or in the studio without worries

XPS A/B box works as a direct box sending your signal to your amp or mixer

Includes 9V power adapter to power XPS and your Variax

15' Planet waves TRS guitar cable included

Keep your Variax powered with the Line 6 Variax Cabled Power Kit!