Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

The word of the day...

phil_m

My word of the day came from Sweetwater. I just got a call from my rep. The Helix release is officially pushed back to October 1st.

Well, that's just, like, you know, Sweetwater's opinion, man...

Seriously, though Digital Igloo, the product manager, has stated here and over on TGP that the only official release date information will come straight from him. Nothing I've heard from them has indicated that they're pushing the date back.

Well, that's just, like, you know, Sweetwater's opinion, man...

Seriously, though Digital Igloo, the product manager, has stated here and over on TGP that the only official release date information will come straight from him. Nothing I've heard from them has indicated that they're pushing the date back.

That could well be. I am not upset. Just passing on what he daid. To paraphrase him, Line 6 called Sweetwater to inform them if the delay and he was calling all his preorder customers to inform. I think they did right. I would rather know than keep expecting one in a couple weeks and not getting one. I suppose it is also possible a limited number are going out earlier. They could then check out a issues and push out firmware update for the main release.

so that's twice now somebody said their Sweetwater rep called to say release is pushed back and twice my rep says they haven't heard a thing about any delays...it'll be here when it gets here...

Ha ha. Yes. I am not concerned either way. My rep is Andy Rice. He has always been very good to me. He wouldn't have wasted time calling if he hadn't been told this. But like you all say, who knows. So much is flying about.