Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Recording with mixcraft 7 windows 10

daveava

Hey there, I was using my Toneport GX pretty nicely to record in Mixcraft 6 on windows 8, but I've just upgraded to Windows 10 and it didn't work.. So I upgraded all the drivers through monkey and I've now got mixcraft 7 incase it was a problem their end, but I'm still getting the same issue, I get sound from my GX but it's not allowing me to record into mixcraft 7.. any ideas?

Thanks in advance :)

• 3 months later...

not sure if you have this solved by now, but Im using Podstudio UX1 with W10. I think Line6 needed a little time to get the drivers updated to work with windows 10.  Mine has been working since I downloaded and updated the drivers through Line Monkey which directed me to the website.

By the way, I couldnt be happier with Mixcraft Pro 7.  I've been using it and learning as I go, without no issues at all. Great program for newbies, and maybe great for experienced users as well.  Im new to this, but having fun with it!