Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

L2m: Speaker mode LEDs constantly yellow

Has anyone experienced this? In the speaker mode panel the led lights for both guitar modes are constantly yellow. If I choose one of the guitar modes, this turns into to green, but goes back to yellow when I choose a different mode. Everything sounds fine. I can live with a "cosmetic issue", but I wonder whether this might be the first sign of a more serious error . Photo attached.

post-1892986-0-74047000-1441958413_thumb.jpg

I would try flashing the firmware of the speaker by hooking it up via L6 link to the m20d and downloading the firmware from line6 downloads. never seen this before but I would be concerned it may be a error code.

You know, I don't know why, but it never occurred to me that I'd need to update or re-flash the firmware on my L2T. But, I don't own an M20D...I only have the one speaker, and use it with the 500X. Why would they deliver a piece of gear that absolutely can't have the firmware updated without access to an M20D? There are plenty of guys who only use one of these things in a guitar rig...we're not all using them as part of a full PA.