4 replies to this topic

#1 alessandro-rock

alessandro-rock

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:32 AM

my Pod Hd 500 dont run.. when insert cord the display become grey with white frame and doesn't work..also resetting..what can I do?

#2 deguello

deguello

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSouthern Oregon

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:01 AM

Reload drivers through Monkey?

#3 alessandro-rock

alessandro-rock

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:11 PM

yes but doesn't work

#4 mazuwa

mazuwa

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:18 AM

First of all I would check the power. Can you measure 9V DC (=) output?

If you connect your POD over USB at your PC and open Monkey, will Monkey show you anything, or can HD500 Edit read your presets?

>If they can, the display would seem to be defect.

Think that a full reset also means to reinstall the firmware. Connect you POD over USB and hold down the black round multi-function button to the right side and power up. It should then boot up in Safe Mode.

Can you now read the display here?

> If you do, then continue firmware update with Monkey and finish with firmware reset and pedal calibration.

> If you don't, maybe the board is defect or the power still is not ok. Try to exchange the power cable (exactly 9V DC and at least 3A, e.g. Line 6 DC-3G). If this doesn't help, bring it to a repair center.

#5 toneman2121

toneman2121

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2713 posts
  • Locationphilly

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:12 AM

First of all I would check the power. Can you measure 9V DC (=) output?

If you connect your POD over USB at your PC and open Monkey, will Monkey show you anything, or can HD500 Edit read your presets?

>If they can, the display would seem to be defect.

Think that a full reset also means to reinstall the firmware. Connect you POD over USB and hold down the black round multi-function button to the right side and power up. It should then boot up in Safe Mode.

Can you now read the display here?

> If you do, then continue firmware update with Monkey and finish with firmware reset and pedal calibration.

> If you don't, maybe the board is defect or the power still is not ok. Try to exchange the power cable (exactly 9V DC and at least 3A, e.g. Line 6 DC-3G). If this doesn't help, bring it to a repair center.

excellent long distance troubleshooting

I'M SO HAPPY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users