Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD500(x) : can it send computer audio playback via USB to L6Link?>

ColonelForbin

Correct me if I am wrong - it would appear that the HD500(x) cannot, when used as a soundcard, send audio playback from a computer out to the Line6 Link connection. I hadn't noticed this previously, recently been doing some recording / multi-track noodling at home, just usually just used a pair of M-Audio speakers. Decided I should hook up the L2t's and see how it sounds, and realized computer / Pro Tools playback was not going out the L6Link. I asked this same question in the Helix forum, sorry for the redundancy

Thanks!

Correct me if I am wrong - it would appear that the HD500(x) cannot, when used as a soundcard, send audio playback from a computer out to the Line6 Link connection. I hadn't noticed this previously, recently been doing some recording / multi-track noodling at home, just usually just used a pair of M-Audio speakers. Decided I should hook up the L2t's and see how it sounds, and realized computer / Pro Tools playback was not going out the L6Link. I asked this same question in the Helix forum, sorry for the redundancy

Thanks!

That's a good question and I think it's asked before. I wish I could answer this but I don't use L6 Link.