Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help: Reverb problem! Pod x3 Live

FMPinko

Hi guys, I want to ask you sorry for the bad english.
So THIS is the problem: when I use my Pod Line6 Live x3, I have some problems with the reverb effects: it turns up and down randomly, modifying my sound during the execution of a song/solo or while it is on and I'm doing nothing, and without my control switch constantly the % of "MIX", from 10% to 40%, from 60% to 20%, etc...
This is very uncomfortable problem and I have tried to reset the pod, but nothing is changed.
I thought that is not a software problem, but something in the circuit.

Help me, please, I don't want abandon this product, it's very fine and useful.

Try turning the Rerverb knob back and forth quickly, from min to max repeatedly, for about ten seconds. Then, before playing, set the knob to its minimum (0%) position and leave it there during patch changes.

Sometimes this fixes the situation where a knob gets some dirt or dust inside, causing the sensors for the knob to sense movement from very tiny vibrations that occur without the user actually touching the knob.