Photo

No Sound

Best Answer TheRealZap , 20 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

remove ASIO4ALL first... the line6 drivers are ASIO drivers.

i have no idea how to help with reason....

but have you checked the windows sound playback tab to make sure the GX is selected.

also go to the control panel and open the line6 audio midi applet, make sure that the right inputs are selected.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kosine

Kosine

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

I'm not quite sure how to get sound or where to get sound. I plugged my headphones into the back of a GX I have, but even with pod farm open, there's no sound. Can someone help me with this? 

#2 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15476 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:25 PM   Best Answer

remove ASIO4ALL first... the line6 drivers are ASIO drivers.

i have no idea how to help with reason....

but have you checked the windows sound playback tab to make sure the GX is selected.

also go to the control panel and open the line6 audio midi applet, make sure that the right inputs are selected.

#3 Kosine

Kosine

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

Alright, I finally got sound by turning the monitor on! It is still using ASIO4ALL though, and recording didn't work, so I'll try to switch it to ASIO and try that. Thanks for the response. 

#4 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15476 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

you won't want the monitor on while recording though.... that and ASIO4ALL is the devil... seriously... its designed for use by products that dont have ASIO drivers... its NOT ASIO compliant... it just tricks programs into thinking it is...

which is great if you don't have a genuine ASIO compliant driver available... but you do with the GX.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users