Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm + Presonus Firestudio + Pro Tools 10

I have purchased the UX1 and POD farm, and downloaded the metal pack, a Presonus Firestudio, and pro tools 10, and I cannot figure out how to get my full POD farm to work with the presonus, it just loads the demo version, I can't access my metal pack or any of the rest of the stuff I've purchased. Also, WHY is it so freakin' hard to navigate the line6 support stuff? I find it extremely use UNFRIENDLY! It's like pulling teeth to get answers!! SO FRUSTRATED!!

have you used the license manager and authorized your ux1?

if you haven't then pod farm 2 will not work... only pod farm 1.

I have purchased the UX1 and POD farm, and downloaded the metal pack, a Presonus Firestudio, and pro tools 10, and I cannot figure out how to get my full POD farm to work with the presonus, it just loads the demo version, I can't access my metal pack or any of the rest of the stuff I've purchased. Also, WHY is it so freakin' hard to navigate the line6 support stuff? I find it extremely use UNFRIENDLY! It's like pulling teeth to get answers!! SO FRUSTRATED!!

You haven't mentioned what version of UX1 that you have, so I'll assume that it is POD Studio.  If that is the case, POD Farm 2 will not work unless the UX1 is plugged into one of your USB ports.  You don't have to use the UX1, but it must be plugged in to authorize PF2 for use.