Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

vari ax jtv 69 doesn't turn on

hi -

i am new to this type of gtr so understand my situation after losing a day to understand how that work!

i bought a jtv69 from MF that i got today - i plugged (without charging) the battery inside, i plugged a 1/4" ts cable into my console  and nothing turns on (not modeling not quick tuning) - pickups sound rad, so the gtr is amplified.

i am charging the battery but it flash between 25 second sometimes 1 light and other times 2 (not a continous red light as line 6 say on his tech sheet- mf doesnt know what to say nad gear heads seems never touched a guitar before)

i connected the workbench-usb interface but this flash red light too.

mf doesnt know what to say and gear heads seems more lost than me ( thanks mf for the great tech-support you have!!!!!)

do you guys think it's my missing or a bad battery?

thanks

-fc

Make sure the battery is properly seated in the charger and let it charge for at least 2-3 hours before putting the battery into the guitar. It probably doesn't have enough power right now to function properly.