Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I've been away for a while. Toneport Silver DI question

Hey all.

Through no fault of my own I took a break from recording... and boy... so much has changed!! I used to use Gearbox with my Toneport DI Silver, but now (if I'm not mistaken) in order to have access to the bundles i paid for already and once used all the time, I have to pay $99 to buy PodFarm 2? 

I'm sure this has been discussed at length... but I'm crying major BS here. I refuse to pay $100. Very sad really. I should at least be given a less expensive upgrade path. But I missed my window? I'm so disappointed.

I was doing just fine before and now I have to pay $99 to have what I once had... and for what?? I might as well just abandon Line 6 and use stupid Garageband amps and be happy. I just can't bring myself to pay to get access to what I've already paid for.

This stings even more because I have a Sonicport that doesn't work with my Ipad 3 and NEVER has. It only works with my iPhone. I've literally used the thing for 5min. That was a massive massive waste of money. I used to be the Line 6 poster boy, but now... I'm just soured.

Please tell me that I'm wrong or officially out out of touch. Lol.

Jason

• 1 year later...

I'm running OS X 10.10... will Pod Farm 1.12 work with that, and do I need an iLok? My Toneport DI has been registered with Line 6 since day one, so i'm hoping that this will still work. I'm sure Pod Farm 2.5 is great but I don't want to pay for it if I don't have to.

Thanks!

Jason

All the model packs that came with the Silver DI are tied to the device, you do not need an i-Lok.

POD Farm 1.12 should work with Win 10.\

Sonically PF2 is the same, but you get more flexible signal chain and access to the Plug-In.