#1 Benjamin_Ge

Benjamin_Ge

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

Hi there,

anybody tried to get the Sennheise ME2 working with the XD-V30 transmitter?

I tried to connect The Tip of the ME02 with the Ring of the Transmitter. Shaft on Both. Its working but to quiet. Is ther any plan?

It would be great. Because It would be perfect to sue a godd wirelesse Transmitter with a good microphone. 

Thanks for your help.

Benjamin

#2 dboomer

dboomer

Line 6 Staff

• 2516 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

Hello Benjamin

Not quite certain from your description ... but here's how you should wire it.

• Tip = Signal
  • Ring = Bias Voltage (5VDC)
  • Sleeve = Ground

#3 RonMarton

RonMarton

Power User

• Line 6 Expert
  • 1270 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

As Don Boomer has said, we find it hard to understand exactly what it is that you are asking.

If you are talking about Sennheiser's wonderful MKE-2 lavalier microphone, then I am guessing that when you say that it is "too quiet", perhaps you mean that the one you have tried (wired as Don has indicated) is not as loud as a Line 6 microphone you may also have.

I would say to this that the "clean" way an XD-V wireless sends its signal (with almost NO noise) means that the easiest "fix" (by far) would be for you to simply to use more gain at the input to whatever mixer or amplifier you are using.

Anything else would be much more complicated, because many models of the MKE-2 have come from Sennheiser over the long time during which it has been available.

This long discussion from one year ago will give you a better idea of what I am talking about: http://line6.com/sup...84227?tstart=90.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users