24 replies to this topic

#21 dourkingdoms

dourkingdoms

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

I have a hard time with hum myself. For that reason I leave it alone. Sag and Bias are quite apparent.

to be honest i dont know what any of them do. i can tell the difference with SAG and BIAS but dont know what they actually do 

#22 HDProJohn

HDProJohn

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

to be honest i dont know what any of them do. i can tell the difference with SAG and BIAS but dont know what they actually do 

Search. One of the L6 dudes just put out a document and matching video clips to describe these parameters.

#23 Darkside-prince

Darkside-prince

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:01 AM

I used to have the same problem with my HD300 , the tones were full of hum , the sound was bassy and the quality was crap , everything changed when I updated my firmware flash drive  , but make sure that u have a back up bundle because when u update the firmware , u will lose all ur factory presets

#24 arislaf

arislaf

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1026 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:26 AM

The Pod's not sh#t, your patch is (no offense). Post a screen shot of the settings if you want some help. Sounds like you've got everything way too jacked on drives and levels.

Here's an example of high gain without any fuzz. Don't mind the 127 drumming, I record clips so I don't forget them during my song writing process.
https://soundcloud.c...tudio/groove1-1

Awesome song!

#25 HDProJohn

HDProJohn

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:48 AM

Awesome song!

Thanks, man. Once I get some free time, will most likely develop that idea into a full track - riffy and groovy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pod, hd, pro, tone, quality, problem, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users