Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd500x Edit Will Not Download

sunflash

I got my HD500x today, but I've been trying to download the edit software for the past week... And it will not download. Is anyone else having this problem? Or is there a way around it?

Oh and I have a mac.

Edited by sunflash
  • Downvote 2

The HD500x Edit software should download directly from the Downloads tab at the top right of this page. Select Pod HD500X as the Product, Pod HD500X Edit as the Software, and select your OS.

You should then see a page showing v2.22 as the latest version. Click the Download button to save the installer file to your computer. The run the installer file to install the program.

Let us know exactly where the above procedure is failing for you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

I just bought the HD500X yesterday.  I already have HDEdit for my desktop Pod HD but it doesn't work for the HD500X obviously.  I tried to download the HD500X Edit software from the downloads tab on the line 6 page it it will not download for me either! My download software says that the file does not exist at the specified address.  I downloaded some other files from the page and it worked fine.  There is something wrong with the file it self. :(

• 2 months later...

Yeah I'm in the same boat.
The website totally sucks too! Drop down menus fly all over the place.
No where does it tell you what to install and why for the love all that is good and evil don't they have a one touch down load?
I'm really not happy yet at all with my purchase as I can't even register the damn product without an act of congress.
I've been drooling over the PodHD500X forever and I'm so pissed off I'm putting it away for now.
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day!

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 26/07/2013 at 14:41, sunflash said:

Eu tenho meu HD500x hoje, mas tenho tentado fazer o download do software de edição na semana passada ... E ele não será baixado. Alguém mais está tendo esse problema? Ou existe uma maneira de contornar isso?

Ah, e eu tenho um mac.

estou tendo esse problema nao consigo baixar o 500x edit