Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

JTV 69 bought it

Having a blast with it!!! Like everything there is a learning curve and I've been tweeking factory tones and I love it!

My fav part is being able to switch HD500x patches and it remembers and switches Variax patches with it..

I also tweeked the 12 string blends down a little and the sound better...

I created a Les Paul with a parallel -6 cents string tone to go along with it and get a great natural chorus....

And it screams harmonics on the patches and the straight pickups too, I play a lot of Hendrix and blues and the define option sounds great...

Can't say enough about it!!!!

I only wish there was a way to share guitar patches

Having a blast with it!!! Like everything there is a learning curve and I've been tweeking factory tones and I love it!

My fav part is being able to switch HD500x patches and it remembers and switches Variax patches with it..

I also tweeked the 12 string blends down a little and the sound better...

I created a Les Paul with a parallel -6 cents string tone to go along with it and get a great natural chorus....

And it screams harmonics on the patches and the straight pickups too, I play a lot of Hendrix and blues and the define option sounds great...

Can't say enough about it!!!!

I only wish there was a way to share guitar patches

Your other guitars are about to get very lonely.

Yeah, thats what's happened to my main guitars, my new JTV69 has taken over, I really love it! I changed over to 9's on the strings which I use on all my guitars, and now I am really comfortable playing it. The trem really stays in tune for the most part which is surprising considering my first one in 2011 had such problems staying in tune, I really like this neck shape compared to my old one also. Don't know when or how they changed that concept but my new one according to the serial #  was made in April of 2012, what a difference in workmanship with this one. Good luck with yours! Merry Christmas!

Wow, nice fender, I'm still going nuts when I cannot sit down and create patches with it, haven't touched my 12 string, My Esp Elite or my Silverburst LP...

Might have to case them

Just ordered a pearloid pick guard... Does the dial for the models come of easy?