Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firehawk FX Cloud Shortcomings

harpman58

I'm seeing some real issues when it comes to the Firehawk Tone Cloud. No way to modify or delete a tone once it's published to the cloud. Gets very messy and disorganized over time. There needs to be a way though the Line 6 portal to delete your tones so you can modify them on the iPad and republish to the cloud.  I put a suggestion in to Line 6 development team in regards to this.

Harpman58 you are right. Imagine if nobody ever died and we were all left to roam around the planet ad infinitum. The world would be a mess. The cloud is heading in that direction. Sick tones are being forced to exist until the end of time and they need put out of their misery. Line 6, please end the needless suffering of 'terminaltone version57' and his brothers as soon as possible because who knows where this will all end.

Not only the public cloud, but also the personal "My Tones" cloud has to be enhanced. I should be able to use "Edit" to rename a tone, not just delete it.  Since My Tones is tied to your Line 6 account, It would be nice to manage your tones other than the iPad. For example, it would be very cool when I'm logged into line6.com portal and I hover over my profile, to have a drop-down called "My Tones" and be able to mange them from there.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Not only the public cloud, but also the personal "My Tones" cloud has to be enhanced. I should be able to use "Edit" to rename a tone, not just delete it.  

Unfortunately, at this time you cannot delete tones that have been posted to the cloud. Also to rename a tone you have to select "Save to my tones as" and then delete the old name from your list of "My Tones".

There are a few requests on https://line6.ideascale.com/ to update features on the app. Consider up-voting these ideas. Line 6 product managers do check out the ideascale board.