Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DT25 Firmware Problem

segueking2

I am Trying to update my Firmware in my DT25 to 2.0. I am getting an undefined error code and it says this item  is installed but  its version could not be defined.  The Flash Memory installed is Unknown. The Midi does work I tried changing a few things via the Dt customizer and if i move knobs it does move on the computer. Help!!!!

make sure that your interface does NOT have echo turned on. This is interface specific. Old Edirol USB-> midi interfaces were notorious for having echo on by default and cause countless issues back in the old Flextone III and Vetta II days. A little app like midiOX might help sort that out.

My answer is the same. midi echo is a setting in the interface driver. Basically, you have to open the interface applet and turn echo off. What this looks like likely depends in the interface that you have since the driver dictates this. Maybe if you post what type of midi interface you have, we would be better able to offer you some guidance?

This is something I found about midi echo as it relates to Logic. 

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4225691?tstart=0