Photo

Save In Workbench -help

Best Answer brue58ski , 05 August 2013 - 08:37 PM

Since you didn't describe how you saved, I can't tell what if anything you did wrong.  However, the main thing is that you are "Sending" the patch so you need to click the "Send" button.  The other main thing is to "Sync" the guitar before you shut down the program.  When you do that it's going to ask you what patches you want to sync and select from there.  It's been over a year since I've used it so I could be a bit off.  I hope this helps a little.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 guilhordas

guilhordas

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

how do I save mydefinitely in  jtv  one alteration that I do in the workbench? I think it saved, then close the program, but when I open again the workbench I notice that the change does not saved

Jtv 69 , pod hd 500, suhr S3,prs custom 22, Gibson SG standard 96, fender plus strat 93

#2 brue58ski

brue58ski

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:37 PM   Best Answer

Since you didn't describe how you saved, I can't tell what if anything you did wrong.  However, the main thing is that you are "Sending" the patch so you need to click the "Send" button.  The other main thing is to "Sync" the guitar before you shut down the program.  When you do that it's going to ask you what patches you want to sync and select from there.  It's been over a year since I've used it so I could be a bit off.  I hope this helps a little.

#3 guilhordas

guilhordas

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

Sinc is the solution, thank

Jtv 69 , pod hd 500, suhr S3,prs custom 22, Gibson SG standard 96, fender plus strat 93

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users