Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problems with string volume in Workbench

Sorry if this has already been addressed but I've searched with no luck.  Just got a JTV-69.  Trying to create the Keith Open G tuning with muted low E in Workbench.  Am able to create fine, and loads to the model, but when switching back to Standard or any other tuning the low E stays muted. Tried saving the tuning to the roller but will not save the volume muting. Means that I lose the ability to use other tunings with this model, seems like a bug.  Any insight is appreciated.

I'll try to recreate this at some point soon and see if it's a bug.  In the mean time, and if it is meant to behave that way, try setting up the same models on different positions on the pickup selector.  Have your "5 string" model on say pos 5, then use the same model except with normal string volumes on the other positions.  You can assign the open g tuning to the "5 string" versio" and leave you're tuning know on "model".

It might make switching tunings a little easier and faster live too.

• 2 weeks later...