Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

What expression pedal for my Pod HD Desktop?

vudicus

You should get the FBV MK I or II. The II if you want the looper (which really isn't that much time). The MK I has a slightly larger display. BTW. The FBV Express (4 button one) is OK at best and is the minimum one for using the wah.

• Upvote 1

You should get the FBV MK I or II. The II if you want the looper (which really isn't that much time). The MK I has a slightly larger display. BTW. The FBV Express (4 button one) is OK at best and is the minimum one for using the wah.

Scratch my first post, BillBee has it right. I just looked at the manual and it looks to me like you either need to buy an actual wah pedal and go into the guitar input or get an FBV Pedal.

When you looking at the price of a good wah pedal it's around the same as the FBV MK II express (with  4 footswtiches)

And working nice with the Hd desktop

But take care if you buy it in second hand to get the new model ! because the Old model is hard to push the wah on & OFF

The old model  is with line on the wah pedal

The new model is with a lot of circles on the wah pedal (and working with a usb to control midi on pc)