Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm 2.55 Vst: Output With Dual Tone Not Working In Sonar X1

Hi there!

I am using POD Farm 2.55 as a Plugin in Sonar X1 64bit With a UX2 as Hardware

I've used This Setup for a couple of years now, and never any real problems.

Until now... I want to use the Dual channel mode in Podfarm. So I have 2 different tones running at the same time! 

Sound Great!! 

although, the track with the podfarm on it keeps "falling out" (wen I bypass Pod farm  you get the clean sound of the guitar recording.)

So I open Podfarm and you can see the green input meter, so the guitar track is coming in to podfarm. but no output meter.

and wen you open the "mixer view" tap in pod farm you can see that the output meters (both tone A and B are stuck.

Noting happens, just the green output meter on a certain level.( I experience the problem with the 32bit and the 64bit version of podfarm and Sonar X1 !)

The only way to fix it at that moment, is to load the complete tone again,

or to go to the "mixer view" tap and switch the Input from right to left of left to right (depends on what its on of course).

But when I have done that, and I can hear the guitar again. 2 seconds later it has already fallen out!

I tried a couple of things already, I saw that other people experienced this error with Sonar 8 as well. 

There solution was to turn of the 64/bit Double Precision Engine. but In Sonar X1 it does not seem to do the trick!

Can Some one help me out here! I really want to keep using the Dual tone mode because is sound so great!

Thanks!