How about fixing the HD EDIT so it will fill the whole screen,,,,,

#42 DeanDinosaur

DeanDinosaur

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

Maybe it will be 3.0 with Major updates, it's been long enough since the last one, about 9 months!!

#43 RipperShred

RipperShred

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

Maybe it will be 3.0 with Major updates, it's been long enough since the last one, about 9 months!!

Closer to a year - remember that they dropped the HD300/400 update (as a sign of goodwill, remember?) a good two or three months before the 500/pro/bean, and they didn't really add anything new other than some minor dream rig functionality to it, so really it's been like a year since the last update. That's a LONG time in terms of software.

#44 Akeron

Akeron

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:39 AM

Haha, gotcha. I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic, or not. Even so, my god, my plexi on 8 would level the block.

I'm surprised you are getting such little gain through the plexi model with the SG. I'm sure you've already checked the pad switch and all that. Hmm...other than throwing the tube comp in front with a transparent threshold and a couple dB gain boost, I'm out of suggestions.

Yes I checked the Pad switch and yes I use a Tube Comp or other effects, as I was saying. I was only wondering why I have to do it, since as you say, the original amp distortion would "level the block", without using effects :)

#45 spaceatl

spaceatl

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4660 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:56 AM

i can't wait until the update to read all the posts bitchin' about what's not there

Ha! good one....that's always seems to be the case bro...guitar players are basically a$$holes by default...Now you guys don't go getting pi$$ed by that and realize I am calling myself an a$$hole.

#46 DeanDinosaur

DeanDinosaur

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:21 AM

Ha! good one....that's always seems to be the case bro...guitar players are basically a$$holes by default...Now you guys don't go getting pi$$ed by that and realize I am calling myself an a$$hole.

What guitar players :blink: . I don't see any guitar players around here :ph34r: . It's more like a bunch of computer geeks waiting for updates to their gadgets and a few Cyborg typists "Experts" who can answer most questions relating  to the operation of  those gadgets.

#47 Robzebr

Robzebr

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:48 AM

What guitar players :blink: . I don't see any guitar players around here :ph34r: . It's more like a bunch of computer geeks waiting for updates to their gadgets and a few Cyborg typists "Experts" who can answer most questions relating  to the operation of  those gadgets.

Thats about what I would expect... L6 sells equipment not guitar knowledge....

http://truefire.com/    When I'm on Truefire they can't tell me how to set up a HD500....  but if I have a question on the Dorian mode ... no problem...  Its like going to a Home Depot on Friday night trying to get lade... and then on Saturday going to the hot club looking to buy Scotts Step 4 fertilizer!

#48 spaceatl

spaceatl

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4660 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:23 AM

Yes, I am an Expert. But that is only be cause I used to be attractive...Nothing to do with what I know... :D

#49 Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:32 AM

Says the man who can write post about that eleven gadget so long that absolutely nobody ever bother to finish reading them and also hang here 24/7 so he can spread his wisdow over that gadget all over this place..

Wonder when he got time to play on that eleven thing??

#50 Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:34 AM

Thats about what I would expect... L6 sells equipment not guitar knowledge....

http://truefire.com/    When I'm on Truefire they can't tell me how to set up a HD500....  but if I have a question on the Dorian mode ... no problem...  Its like going to a Home Depot on Friday night trying to get lade... and then on Saturday going to the hot club looking to buy Scotts Step 4 fertilizer!

Dont mention dorian mode he dont know what that is..

#51 spaceatl

spaceatl

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4660 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:38 AM

I had a drummer named Dorian once... :ph34r:

#52 johnnyayyy

johnnyayyy

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1364 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:50 AM

Yes, I am an Expert. But that is only be cause I used to be attractive...Nothing to do with what I know... :D

Awwww... I still think you're pert! :)

#53 DeanDinosaur

DeanDinosaur

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:53 AM

I'm glad you caught on to the fact  that I was Joking in the spirit of proving that you were right when you said that guitar player are A-holes. I tried to demonstrate that and you got it,  but unfortunately others aren't as bright as you. The experts are the best thing about these boards and in general they all have the emotional intelligence that enables them not be fan boys and not only that, they have a sense of humor. :)

#54 DeanDinosaur

DeanDinosaur

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:01 PM

Says the man who can write post about that eleven gadget so long that absolutely nobody ever bother to finish reading them and also hang here 24/7 so he can spread his wisdow over that gadget all over this place..

Wonder when he got time to play on that eleven thing??

Now why would you say that!? What's your excuse? Don't strain yourself wondering. I will have to  limit my response to 2 lines to insure that you can finish reading it. Didn't do good in school did you? have you heard of humor? Sorry I had to go over 2 lines.

#55 spaceatl

spaceatl

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4660 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

The thing that really stinks about text is that it can be very difficult to convey context...

Now please stop spreading your "Wisdow" all over the place...That just sounds gross...

#56 spaceatl

spaceatl

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4660 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

Awwww... I still think you're pert! :)

:wub: So now you guys know the criteria... B)

#57 toneman2121

toneman2121

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2713 posts
  • Locationphilly

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

i notice you didn't say anything like, "if there is an update"...hmmm, what could this  mean, huh? nyuk, nuyk nyuk nyuk. :D

I'M SO HAPPY!

#58 brue58ski

brue58ski

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:18 AM

So the only people on thius forum that buy this, can't play guitar?  Hmmmmmmmmmm.  ;)

#59 Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:40 AM

Now why would you say that!? What's your excuse? Don't strain yourself wondering. I will have to  limit my response to 2 lines to insure that you can finish reading it. Didn't do good in school did you? have you heard of humor? Sorry I had to go over 2 lines.

No i practice on my guitar when other went to school :)

#60 DeanDinosaur

DeanDinosaur

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:43 AM

So the only people on thius forum that buy this, can't play guitar?  Hmmmmmmmmmm.  ;)

It was just a joke. There are amazing players on this forum. To get back to topic or close to it, Lins 6 have released updates usually on Thursday, so today might be the day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users