Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

MPC Renaissance and Stagescape M20d

Hello. I need help to achieve the setup below and I hope someone could tell me how to achieve it. My mixer is the Stagescape M20d.

My Korg Pa3X is connected to Input Line 15 and 16. My MPC Renaissance is connected to Input Line 13 and 14. The MPC Renaissance is connected by USB to my MacBook Pro. Yamaha HS8 monitors are connected to the Left and Right outputs.

When I play a drum sequence on the MPC, I see the sequence in the workflow area in the MPC software on my computer. I would like help to be able to play the Korg and capture what I am playing in the workflow area of the MPC on the computer, if possible.

I know I could connect the Korg directly to the MPC. But I was wondering if it is possible to achieve my goal as the equipments are both connected to the mixer.

Thank you.

Henry Spencer

Sydney, Australia

Your MPC is connected to M20d inputs, not outputs. Hence nothing that comes into other M20d inputs (the Korg in this case) can be output to the MPC through this connection.

You could try also connecting M20d monitor outputs (a stereo pair, say A and B ) to the MPC inputs and assigning the Korg to the monitors.