Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD 500 Firmware version

CarlosIssacRC

Hey there! 

I have a Line 6 POD HD 500. I've been trying to connect it to my PC to record and edit and all those things. 

The problem's that the PC does not recognize the POD. I've already downloaded hundreds of support files and installed them and there's no response. 

So, as I went to the POD to the "System and I/O" screen, is shown that the "USB Firmware version is 0.00!"

Is there anything I might do to solve this? I've tried with monkey and donwnloaded drivers but the POD is just not recognized.

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey there! 

I have a Line 6 POD HD 500. I've been trying to connect it to my PC to record and edit and all those things. 

The problem's that the PC does not recognize the POD. I've already downloaded hundreds of support files and installed them and there's no response. 

So, as I went to the POD to the "System and I/O" screen, is shown that the "USB Firmware version is 0.00!"

Is there anything I might do to solve this? I've tried with monkey and donwnloaded drivers but the POD is just not recognized.

Thanks!

Any info about your computer?  How old, CPU, USB version the device is connected to?  Stuff like that.

Thanks

Dennis