Take a gander at these 4 tunes...
All guitar work is mic'd through the DT50 using a JTV 69 and a Pod HD 500
All songs written and performed by yours truly on my Mac. I am learning how to use Logic Pro 9 and believe you me, there is a lot to learn!
* The chicken scratch guitar is the f hole Tele body with lip stick pickups through the Blackface pre on the hd
* The guitar that doubles the horn is one of the hollow body guitars (sorry cant remember which one) with a single neck P-90 through a Gibtone
* The Chunky guitar in the middle is a Gibson Lp with a classic pickup in the bridge through a Gibtone with a tube driver
This one was fun! Lot of stuff going on so I'll stick to the highlights.
* Intro is the Baritone Guitar through the Gibtone and tube screamer
* All of the spacey guitar sounds are a sitar reverbed to the max through the vocoder
* Clean rhythms are the JTV 69 mag pickups through the Blackface Pre. Though I think I went direct on this one (No DT)
* I'll have to get back to you on the lead 'cause I can't remember
* There are a lot of samples and crap going on, Its hard to remember what is what.
Rooter Tooter =
* Clean rhythms are the stock semi that came with the JTV 69
* Lead is the Gibtone and tube driver using the JTV Neck pickup
* The outro bass and guitar doubling is the JTV Bridge pickup through the Dr Z and The Park
* The picking at the end is through the Rickenbacher model using the blackface dbl.
My Wife =
* The clean is Rickenbacher model with lipstick pickups through a blackface dbl.
* The lead is the JTV 69 Neck and middle (not at the same time)
* I used the exp pedal to control the delay volume toward the end of the solo. see if you can hear it!
I'm sure I left out a lot so if you have questions, Fire Away!
Grab yourself some good headphones, Crank it up!
I Love my Dream Rig!