Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Please help an idiot: Line 6 Pod HD Pro x

Myen

I have just received it today and I have downloaded the edit patch program thing, I have connected the pod all up which I thought was correctly but no sound through Logic Pro X. Do I need an interface with this product ? I tried hooking up my interface (focusrite Scarlett) but again no sounds. 

I realise I am a complete moron when it comes to all this technology stuff, its rather embarrassing. Could someone please assist me.

Thanks very much.

You do not need another interface - the HD ProX is an audio interface.

Is the HD ProX Edit program working? If so, you know you have the correct driver successfully installed. If not, you likely need to install the driver. Download and install the Line 6 Monkey program (see the Downloads page under the Support tab above). Run the Monkey program with the HD ProX connected via usb. It will tell you if there are software updates available, and will guide you through the installation process. Make sure you follow the Monkey's instructions about when to connect/disconnect your HD Prox device.

Once the Edit program is working, launch Logic with the HD ProX connected via usb. If Logic does not immediately recognize the HD ProX as the audio device you may have to configure Logic to do so.

Let us know how it goes.