Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Workbench HD

When I connect to Workbench HD it won't highlight my standby mode to recognize my JVT 69 changing  the tunings with the alternative tunings knob. Also is it common for the alternative tuning knob light to go out after you switch it from one tuning to another? It doesn't stay on.

Ok but what about the HD issues? I noticed that everytime I change a pickup setting on any model guitar it doesn't change the pickup position (neck-middle-bridge) in the pickup parameter section. I have to manually change the wording even though it shows the correct pickup in the picture. Also I cannot get HD to recognize my alternative knob changes. Even though I believe the standby is highlighted (brite white circle thing along with the string link sign).  

I tried reflashing the FW to no avail. Does you workbench HD recognize the changes to your alternative tuning knob when in the Strings mode section? I would think that like the pickup section and the picture it would show the selection you have made with the knob, in my case it does not even with the standby highlighted which is required according to the manual. The same quirks happen in the pickup section, I pick the bridge pickup on a particular model and shows the correct position in the illustration but indicates neck pickup in the wording area, I also have change the body picture which may by default that the neutral body pops up. I don't know how to use this Workbench HD right I guess, anyway any input would surely be appreciated.

What you described about the pickups, I get that sometimes but I just click on the correct pickup to correct it , not sure if it has something to do with which pickups were active originally on the patch your editing. I haven't messed around with alternate tunings yet