Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Changing the EQ's in HD edit to Hz & dB

brue58ski

I know the HD500's can't be fixed but what about coding HD Edit program so it shows Hz & dB instead of percentages? Wouldn't that be a quick IF-THEN statement or whatever it is these days?

I put a request in ideascale for this. Swing by and vote for this if you like the idea.

Here's where you go....

http://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/No-more-EQ-in-percentage-in-HD-Edit/804275-23508?submitted=1

Hi 

+1  % for equing is just ...... nonsense

I would add another idea :  putting global EQ at the end of signal chain... is a nonsense too , why not putting it in mixer ? in the amp or after amps ? cause sending lollipop in a reverb then eq after to correct is the bad way.

I would add another idea  :) : consistent default parameter for Amps, by default it almost sound bad and big volume differences exists.......

And last one, maybe less variations of cabs, but better quality ones, cause same without tweaking , EQing, it amost sound bad