#1 Natedog_37

Natedog_37

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationTemperance

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

Just got my HD150 stack and got a FBV for it.

Couple of things.

One using it live I was on the wah settings when to turn if off  and I guess I stepped to hard and the Pedal it self turned off?  WTF?  I also use a digitech which feels 100% better built.  I have used that for 5 years with no issues.   The LCD when blank etc.  I had to reset the amp to bring it back up.

Two.  Has anyone added a Expression pedal to the side for Volume?  If so what kind and how did it work.  I would be nice to have a Volume, and a Wah.

#2 fflbrgst

fflbrgst

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:25 AM

I would agree that the FBV (assume you have a MK II - Express or SHortboard?) does feel a little 'cheap' compared to other pedals.  I have a massive old Morley WAH/Volume that weighs a few pounds and is solid as a rock.

Line 6 recommends using their Expression Pedal, I believe it is the EV-1.

I use my Morley on the input side, and can use it as volume or wah, and use the pedal on my FBV Express Mk II as the other.

#3 Natedog_37

Natedog_37

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationTemperance

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

I have the shortboard.  Have not had the issue sense but I have been a lot more Causes with it.

Yeah the line6 EV-1 got bad reviews not going there.  I know music friend has a good one from what I have been reading for around 100.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users