Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

the selected tone file does not contain pod2 tone data.

I went to your customtone website and located some tones I wanted to download (Zeppelin Ten Years Gone Solo, Chorus and Verse, NOT Clean) and was pleased to find these 3 tones. I bought the Pocket Pod a while back and did not touch it for several months due to the fact I was moving. 

Recently I started playing with the Pocket Pod and went to get those custom tones and then learned that the tones were incompatible with my device. Here's what kind of gets me. When I originally went to search for tones, there is NO indication in that list of tones that they were incompatible with certain of your devices. None whatsoever.

What do I do with the Pocket Pod I purchased? I feel misled.

thanks

Nick

What to do? Hmmmmmm... well the tones there are pretty "eh" to "bleh" but there are a few good ones. Each person's gear is a bit different so when you do download some tones you are more than likely have to adjust it to your setup. If you haven't worked much on building your own you should do that.