Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New to HD500X... should read the manuals but...

luked1901

Hey all

I have just recently purchased a second hand POD HD500X and coming from individual analog pedals, I have so much to learn!

A few questions - if I want to make my own presets, 1. Do I do this directly on the unit and 2. Do they save over the preset that I am editing and 3. Is there a way to develop my own presets not touching the ones in 1a to 16d?

Similar to above, If I wanted to download a preset from the line 6 website, does this save over one of the existing ones or is there a way to save it in a new location?

I know I should read the manuals but hoping to learn aome tricks here!

Thanks!

Ha ha ha

Very true mate - I will read the manuals. Was avoiding it and wanted to learn hands on but there is simply too much to learn that way!

With all of the male bravado and testicular fortitude that I possess, even I admit that newer electronic gadgets cannot be figured out (beyond the basics) without reading the manuals.

Read the manuals.