#1 fatjac

fatjac

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:11 PM

Hi all

I have been using an M13 for a few years now with various amps and I am thinking of buying a DT25. Could anyone let me know what level of control the M13 would give me over the amp please?

What I would be looking for would be to set patches on the M13 that would automatically select the pre amp and power amp models. Is this going to be possible or would I need a more comprehensive midi controller or POD?

TIA 

Gary

#2 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 14871 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

None.

the m13 won't do anything desirable to the DT amps without an intermediary device.

Hi all

I have been using an M13 for a few years now with various amps and I am thinking of buying a DT25. Could anyone let me know what level of control the M13 would give me over the amp please?

What I would be looking for would be to set patches on the M13 that would automatically select the pre amp and power amp models. Is this going to be possible or would I need a more comprehensive midi controller or POD?

TIA 

Gary

#3 fatjac

fatjac

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:21 AM

Ok thanks. What device then?

#4 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 14871 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:08 AM

the pod hd (500/500x)is probably the ideal mate to it...

it has some advantages over the m13.. programmable midi... 8 possible effects/amp slots... amp models... things like such

#5 Crusty_Old_Rocker

Crusty_Old_Rocker

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5112 posts
  • LocationGold Coast - Australia

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

A fully programmable MIDI foot controller would give you what you're looking for, but it takes a fair bit of work getting it all to play nicely together and then there's the expense of buying the programmable foot controller.  Zap is right, the most versatile way of applying M13 effects to the amp is through the POD HD500.

Cheers,

Crusty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users