Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No Midi In Or Out Ports Detected

apellien

Every time I open Vyzex, no MIDI ports of any kind are detected.  I've tried everything from the troubleshooting PDF. Nothing has helped.

I am running windows 7 on a laptop without ANY logitech software for the Pocket Pod. On the port selection screen where it says, "Select all of the ports you intend to use with this program" nothing appears in the box beneath. I've tried all the PDFs for troubleshooting that came with Vyzex and am losing patience. 

If it helps, my search for LVUSBSTA in the registry turn no results whatsoever. I've also attached all of the windows pertaining to the MIDI trouble. Hopefully, it turns useful.

I'd greatly appreciate help with this matter. It shouldn't take more than 2 hours of failure to continue failing to load one custom tone on the Pocket POD.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

This is the worst software product ever made. I wish I had a solution for you. I've had the same issue since 2010, and though I own a POD 2.0 and swear it's the best thing since momma's milk, I will not purchase any other Line 6 products until this company steps up and comes up with a solution to the issue. Again, I love the POD 2.0, but I will stand firm on my Line 6 boycott until this is solved with a simple solution, not some asinine registry realignment. I mean, how can you murder your reputation on such a minimal product as the pocket pod. But this company has chose just that road.

As I have stated before, if I presented solutions like this to the company I work for as a software developer, I would be fired immediately. Horrible solutions, and horrible customer service. I think it speaks volumes no one from this company is touching this issue with a ten foot pole. Fine, I pass by all Line 6 products at Guitar Center with the same indifference weekly.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with thonza01.  this software is horrible.  i have the exact same issue as apellien with my Floor Pod Plus.  I bought this 18 months ago and got frustrated and just put it away....I thought i would try to give it another go hoping for a software update but nothing.  

Line 6, Do you have a fix for this???