Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pilot Handbook for FBV Longboard

I just bought one of these FBV Longboard controllers shown below, and I cannot for the life of me find a Pilot Handbook or user manual for it anywhere.  I've searched for a free PDF, as well as a hardcopy to buy and I just cant find anything.  Anyone have any idea where i can download/purchase a manual for this controller?  Thank you in advance. 

ccs-1912763-0-16920200-1449009216.jpg

Line6 has references to FBV MkII Series Controller User Manual, but it can no longer be found on their site.

The closest one available is the FBV MkII Series Controller Advanced User Guide available at http://line6.com/support/manuals/fbvemkii. There may be some info that applies, but not everything.

It's disappointing, because their manual section is quite robust for their products. When this happens, it brings a lack of confidence in support to consumers, which could affect new releases of future floorboards like the FBV3.

• 5 years later...
On 2/26/2016 at 6:52 PM, Tbruzdzinski said:

I just bought one of these FBV Longboard controllers shown below, and I cannot for the life of me find a Pilot Handbook or user manual for it anywhere.  I've searched for a free PDF, as well as a hardcopy to buy and I just cant find anything.  Anyone have any idea where i can download/purchase a manual for this controller?  Thank you in advance. 

ccs-1912763-0-16920200-1449009216.jpg

Sorry to say it but Line 6 seem to have fallen into the same trap as other corporate companies, only interested in making money not that bothered about the consumer. Before they was taken over by Yamaha, you couldn't fault their customer service. Now you can't even email them. I had a lot of dealings with Line 6 before Yamaha, when they had a service centre in Hemel Hempstead UK, sadly no more. The floorboard you are enquiring about doesn't seem to exist. I have one for my Pod XT Pro, but like yourself haven't found the manual for it.

Mike