Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider IV 120 Watt - no sound

Hey guys, 

I have a spider IV 120 Watt. And just recently had the circuit board replaced. everything was working great. and i hooked up some headphones into the back with the jack adapter and hooked up my ipod so i could play along with some songs i learned and practiced full speed. So its been hooked up like that for about 2 weeks. I had a buddy come over and wanted to hear me jam, so i unplugged the headphones and when to play. and No sound came out... i changed the channel volume and master, even maxed them out and nothing. no hiss, it was like the amp was off. i tried to changed the FX and mids and drive all that nothing. When i plugged the headphones back in, the sound worked, unplugged the headphones..no sound. I tried factory reset that did nothing. When i use the tuner function it responds when i play. and when i use the record function, it does not play anything back until i plug in my headphones then it registers exactly what i played during the recording. Im out of ideas, Its only under warranty until April...so my time is running short. ive also tried to change out the cable from the amp to the guitar, and with and without my boss mt-2 metalcore dist. pedal and that changed nothing. any ideas would be super helpful! thanks!