Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line6 UX2 Dual PC streaming setup Audio problem.

Hi

Using a Dual pc setup to stream live on twitch. and i'm using this Line6 UX2 as a soundcard for my microphone with some EQ and compress!

But i been testing so many things and can never get it right.

For some reason it sounds wierd in my headphones when i speak "robotic,metallic voice" that is connected into the phone jack on the UX2

Don't have that sound if i go back and watch my saved broadcast,

Also when i try to setup my compressor and EQ it sounds so bad. I don't get that radio feeling at all in my vocals,

The compressor seems to not give me that clutch that i want. Is something broken?

I'm soon giving up hope on this audio interface. been so much streamers out there that use this product and sounds amazing.

(Yes i have a good radio voice)

Even my friends if they speak in my mic they sound bad!

Is there anything out there i missed? The audio interface is connected into USB 2,0 in my streaming PC!

I'm also looking for a guy that could help me out please tell me you are here in this forum. I need you in my life atm :(

Thanks,