Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix for Sale

tremonti11

Other than personal reasons, Can I ask why you are selling it? 

Sure. Not to sound cliche, but I'm a tube guy.  I've tried all "modelers" (Kemper, Axe, etc.)  I can't quite get used to the sound of these.  Mesa Boogie is my go to and has been for years.  Every time I got back and jam on my Mark V 25, it makes me realize that the new technology isn't for me. I can't find a satisfying clean tone and even dirty tone that could take place of the boogie and I find myself spending more time than desired dialing in a tone.  I don't record and only play a show every few months.  I know the Helix sounds amazing in studio / recording, I just don't need it. I'll keep it basic from here on out.. markv25, wah, and tuner. (and maybe some delay)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/25/2017 at 11:48 PM, audio2000 said:

Helix, 2 months old... new condition, fully updated, with Helix travel case, also for sale.

Pls contact me if you are interested and serious.

(Similar to Spikey, I am moving back to an all analog signal path for the same reasons)

Hi audio,

I realize it's been just about a year and a half since this post, but I was wondering if you ever found a buyer for your helix.

Thanks.

30 minutes ago, lisiecki1 said:

Hi audio,

I realize it's been just about a year and a half since this post, but I was wondering if you ever found a buyer for your helix.

Thanks.

That guy hasn't logged on in over a year...this will be a lot simpler:

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Line-6-Helix-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Floor-Processor/202361536016?epid=1045799556&hash=item2f1daffe10:g:F~oAAOSwuVZbPqPo