Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Usb Hub With M20d?

I looked around manuals and I couldn't find anything about using a USB hub and a wifi adapter at the same time to remote with an iPad and record or playback a USB flash drive or USB hard drive. I will try this myself some time but I haven't got a iPad yet so has anyone had success doing this?

I use the Ethernet to USB adapter. It comes with a USB port which I have some backing tracks on. So it is kind of like a hub. I have two things going into the M20D USB port. My ethernet for airport express, and my backing tracks on a USB drive. Works no problem. I think I read that you can use a hub. But I think powered is best.

Thanks for the info

I use the Ethernet to USB adapter. It comes with a USB port which I have some backing tracks on. So it is kind of like a hub. I have two things going into the M20D USB port. My ethernet for airport express, and my backing tracks on a USB drive. Works no problem. I think I read that you can use a hub. But I think it works.

• 1 month later...

I use the Ethernet to USB adapter. ...

Hello Digital-sound

can you please tell us which kind of Ethernet to USB adapter you are using.

(I think it could be possible that not every one is working fine. And if i bye one it would be good to know which one is working)

Thanks.

I will have to check, and won't be able to until Monday. I just can't remember the name, but, I believe it starts with an "M". Pretty sure it was a green and white package. I believe I got it at a Staples or might have been London Drugs. And it isn't just a straight ethernet to USB solid adapter like you can find. It has the USB that plugs into the board, with a short cable that goes to a female USB plug (for the USB stick, and an Ethernet port for your router.

I will hint for the name, unless someone else finds it.

I'll be curious to see what you are using as well.  I have the Apple USB to ethernet adaptor.  I was hoping to be able to plug a USB with canned music straight into the USB hub of my airport express but the M20d doesn't see it  I would like to be able to run the canned music from a different medium than I am recording to.

• 2 weeks later...