Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD300 and Reaper problem

Hello

My problem is that when using my HD300 to record via Reaper, everything on the DAW comes out of my amp during playback. I have tried changing settings in preferences but nothing worked. Same goes with routing since i only have Output 1 and 2. Both give same result.

I would like the playback sound to come out of my speakers/headphones. How can i do that?

Connect your headphones or speakers to the Hd300 and turn down the volume on your amp, or turn it off, during playback.

Guitar volume always overrides the click, regardless of how much i turn it down. Also it would be much easier to edit through my laptop's speaker. Things dont sound good through amp.

But things will sound good through the HD300 headphones, or through external speakers connected to the HD300 outputs. When you are using the HD300 as your audio interface in Reaper your internal laptop speakers are bypassed. The HD300 is your soundcard.

But things will sound good through the HD300 headphones, or through external speakers connected to the HD300 outputs. When you are using the HD300 as your audio interface in Reaper your internal laptop speakers are bypassed. The HD300 is your soundcard.

Exact same issue happens when headphones are connected. Too much guitar and not much of anything else.