22 replies to this topic

#21 pjmuck

pjmuck

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:49 AM

Alright, gentleman, received your messages loud and clear. :lol: Sorry to rustle your feathers, but I am ignorant to the subject, having not used a wireless system since the days of my old Samson handheld back in (gulp!) '87!

You'll be happy to know I already ordered the XD-V75 system yesterday morning, so it pays to go with your gut instinct (if for no other reason than to avoid being flamed). ;) Can't wait to report back my findings.

#22 bogdanflorin

bogdanflorin

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

Hello EVERYONE.

Nice to see that this topic has grown so much in the last couple of weeks, and more and more folks are interested in 3'rd party capsules for the GREAT Line 6 Wireless systems.

So, does anyone have proof of success with using a SHURE BETA 87 condenser capsule with Line 6 XDV-75 / 55, and if YES, can that person give some feedback or maybe a comparison of sound quality with that capsule on the original Shure handheld compared to the Line 6? Maybe even a sound file sample.... :)

Because if all the "good news i'm waiting for" comes TRUE [ FINALLY..... :D ] then I can't wait to buy a beta 87 capsule for my V55 system (with factory firmware which is version 2.0 I think)

THANK YOU!

#23 dougpke

dougpke

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

An update: I am removing the polyurethane discs that I installed in the battery caps of our one system. Some of them have come loose in the bottom of the battery caps, and I was worried that they would wedge at an angle in the bottom of the battery cup holder, and snap off the battery compartment.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users