Photo

L3m's As Mains Question With Stagescape.

Best Answer dboomer , 12 August 2013 - 12:16 PM

Each speaker itself  will "enumerate" with a number ... but its bus assignment is not directly related.  Open up your L6 link by touching it at the top of the setup screen (where the in/out connectors are).  I believe if you now look you will see thay are assigned to the Left and Right main busses.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 federalhog

federalhog

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:30 AM

I have 2 L3M's and a stagescape. In one video, it said the speakers should register as R and L

However mine register as 1 and 2 with the L6 link. 

Is there an issue with this?

Thanks

#2 dboomer

dboomer

Line 6 Staff

• 2529 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:16 PM   Best Answer

Each speaker itself  will "enumerate" with a number ... but its bus assignment is not directly related.  Open up your L6 link by touching it at the top of the setup screen (where the in/out connectors are).  I believe if you now look you will see thay are assigned to the Left and Right main busses.

#3 federalhog

federalhog

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

Yes, but originally they assigned as L and R in the LED on the speaker itself. I updated the firmware and now they say 1 and 2. 

Is it the firmware that did this? I'm a stickler for details. 

Thanks

#4 dboomer

dboomer

Line 6 Staff

• 2529 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:46 PM

Speaker firmware or mixer firmware? (or both :)

When you just hook the speakers together without the mixer they say L&R but with the mixer I've never noticed they say other than 1,2,3, etc.

#5 federalhog

federalhog

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:27 AM

Well I was having trouble with the in wall cabling I installed in the studio. Seems it could not handle the L6 link requirements. I ran a new cable and perhaps that was the issue. 

As far as speaker firmware, I'm unable to find speaker firmware. Does it exist? I searched high and low. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users