Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

El Capitan 10.11.4

Gittfiddle

• 3 weeks later...

Running El Capitan 10.11.4 and installing the Driver pack 7.5.7. Every time I install and reboot, Monkey shows drivers not installed. I've installed the drivers using Monkey, downloaded manually and installed, neither worked. I've uninstalled and rebooted and then reinstalled and rebooted. Nothing I do seems to make make Monkey show drivers installed. It's not just Monkey either; GearBox/Edit don't see it either but I know the device and connection is working because it works on an old Windows machine I have. I was updating from a previous driver version when it stopped working. I'm wondering if my uninstall didn't fully remove it but that's just a guess.

So I was able to resolve this issue my resetting the PRAM on my Mac.

Here’s how to reset your PRAM:
  1. Shut down your machine. Yes, all the way down, not sleep or logging out.
  2. Press the power button and then press command-option-p-r. You have to make sure you get those keys pressed before the gray screen comes up or it won’t work.
  3. Hold those keys down until your Mac reboots again and you here the startup chime.
  4. Let go of the keys and let your Mac reboot normally.