Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Connecting Line6 M5 Pedal to other single pedals

littlebrain

I recently set up my pedal train and wanted to include my line6 m5 pedals with my single pedals. For some reason i couldnt set up my line6 m5 with other pedals. I got the other pedals working separately so i guess im having confusion in patching the cables to the right port in m5 pedal. 

From the IN of the single pedal, where does patch connect to in the m5 pedal,I should mention i'm going to be using the Power All Godlyke adaptor to power my rig can't wait to set my rig up, if i can get past this

• 2 weeks later...

Ive managed to get my m5 pedals set up with the other pedals, something has come up. I'm using the Godlyke power all adaptor, the m5 pedal LED panel lights up but it cant seem to work as you dont' see the icons and settings. It happens sometimes, i'm not sure but when the pin is placed in a certain way then it works, not sure is going on. Any suggestions on what could be wrong 

• 4 months later...

The Godlyke Powerall will power the older Line 6 stomp modellers - MM4, DL4, etc, but won't power the M5/9/13. They need 9v AC, 1000mA, the Powerall is 9v DC.

Maybe it's just the words you chose, but your description of your cabling made me have to comment. The IN of the single pedal shouldn't attach anywhere to the M5. Signal flows from your guitar, through your pedals, to your amp, so the signal chain should go: guitar -> IN pedal 1, OUT pedal 1 -> IN pedal 2, OUT pedal 2 -> IN pedal 3, etc. The OUTput of the pedal before the M5 should be plugged into the INput (mono/L) of the M5, OUTput (L/mono) of the M5 should go to the INput of the next pedal or to your amp.

• 2 weeks later...

The Godlyke Powerall will power the older Line 6 stomp modellers - MM4, DL4, etc, but won't power the M5/9/13. They need 9v AC, 1000mA, the Powerall is 9v DC.

The M5 operates off of 9VDC. The included adapter is rated 9VDC @ 500mA, but I am successfully operating it off of a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ 250mA port.