Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd Desktop Knob Broke

rychester63

I have a hd desktop and the 4th knob under the display turns but does not change any parameters. I want to rename some of my patches, but the fourth knob also controls the characters. I use HD edit to build the patches so I can change parameters with that on the computer. Is there any other way to rename the patches. I have the MK11 but did not want to have to resort to that.

I have a hd desktop and the 4th knob under the display turns but does not change any parameters. I want to rename some of my patches, but the fourth knob also controls the characters. I use HD edit to build the patches so I can change parameters with that on the computer. Is there any other way to rename the patches. I have the MK11 but did not want to have to resort to that.

If you aren't afraid of a little soldering you may be able to buy a replacement knob and install it yourself. Or see if you are within warranty and if it just flat-out failed you may be within your rights to get a repair.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...