Photo

Pod Hd Desktop Knob Broke

Best Answer Triryche , 13 August 2013 - 10:17 AM

You should be able to rename the patches in HD Edit and then send them to the POD HD.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rychester63

rychester63

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:52 AM

I have a hd desktop and the 4th knob under the display turns but does not change any parameters. I want to rename some of my patches, but the fourth knob also controls the characters. I use HD edit to build the patches so I can change parameters with that on the computer. Is there any other way to rename the patches. I have the MK11 but did not want to have to resort to that.

#2 Triryche

Triryche

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4992 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:17 AM   Best Answer

You should be able to rename the patches in HD Edit and then send them to the POD HD.

#3 rychester63

rychester63

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

Thank You !  I was unaware that you could rename patches with  hd edit. Real bumed about not being able to adjust parameters on the fly during live use, but at least I can still rename patches.

#4 Triryche

Triryche

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4992 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:19 AM

Yeah, that sucks not being able to tweak on the fly.

I doubt it would help, but you could back up your patches and try reflashing.

#5 stumblinman

stumblinman

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

I have a hd desktop and the 4th knob under the display turns but does not change any parameters. I want to rename some of my patches, but the fourth knob also controls the characters. I use HD edit to build the patches so I can change parameters with that on the computer. Is there any other way to rename the patches. I have the MK11 but did not want to have to resort to that.

If you aren't afraid of a little soldering you may be able to buy a replacement knob and install it yourself. Or see if you are within warranty and if it just flat-out failed you may be within your rights to get a repair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users