Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Too Long Back Delivery Time From Line6 Uk Service

I got several troubles with my M20d received and used for 6 months. Following the advice of Line support, I contacted the seller (Thomann, Germany), they immediatly organized and took in charge the expedition to Line6 in UK. This was done 6 weeks ago and no news!!! the delay is too too long! I suppose that it is only a software issue, then time to restore the system should not be that long. The system is of course covered by the guarranty (3 years ). On my request, Thomann replied it is still on the way... Are all the people in UK on the way.. to the beach in summertime??? What can LINE6 do to improve the service? I need the soundsystem for coming gigs. What to do, excepted use my old fashioned analogic mixer?

Don't know what your problem was with the M20d but I had some problems with mine and I live in the Caribbean where there isn't a Dealer. I got in touch with Line6 through their support and within two weeks upon receipt of my Mixer by the folks in Los Angeles I got a brand new mixer, so I assume there was some slackness with the person(s) you dealt with in the UK

You are lucky Eukieb! In Europe, things don't go that way...I'm still waiting for a message that Thomann would send to me annnouncing the imminent delivery of the fixed device. (I'm confident they will as soon as they will receive the package from LINE6 UK)<br />I keep you informed.

i hope it works flawlessly :)

I must say that im a little dishardened to hear about the long service-time you guys have experienced. If my mixer stops working, ill be seriously screwed with a 6 week service.

maybe its time to dig the old dog of a mixer out from the junkyard. :unsure: oh i will hate listening to it again.