Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

how many layer can you put down on pod farm

I think you would benefit from doing a little Google research on Recording Audio on Computer. You should get a broad overview on equipment and concepts that you need to understand and obtain before you can begin to understand how Pod Farm fits into that world.

Broadly speaking you will need:

- a computer

- a software program designed to record audio from external sound sources (microphone, guitar, ...) to your computer. Pod Farm is not one of these.

- an audio interface hardware device that sits between and connects your sound sources to your computer

- optionally, other pieces of software that can apply digital signal processing to shape the sound of the audio signal. Pod Farm is one example of these types of software.

It's a learning curve. You should start with a more general approach than just Line 6 gear and users.

thanks guys its just thats what i was led to believe when i bought it. ive record many times in studios with bands but never attempted home recording ever .strange i know . can you recommend some recording software that are cheep or even free and that are good for beginners or a starting point