the models should be the same except as noted below.
Guys im realy excited, where do i see the list of all models?
he Tele bank is not the same as in the original variax (and JTV).
The “Mud cap” wiring modeled in position 4 previously is no longer included.
The bank now uses a Tele custom (solidbody) body for all positions and the pickups for each patch are:
- Tele single coil bridge pickup
- Fender Wide Range Humbucker bridge pickup
- Tele Single coil bridge pickup + Tele single coil neck pickup
- Fender Wide Range Humbucker neck pickup
- Tele single coil neck pickup.
So they modeled a different Tele this time? Any info on it?
I see the R'Billy model is now called Jetliner and not Silver Jet, did they model a different guitar than the original for this one too?
Also, any info on whether the new Strat LP etc models were done with the exact guitar they used the first time around, or just one of similar make model and year?