Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How many presets in POD 2.0 ? Just 36 ?

Hi,

I have a POD 2.0 (with 2.3 ROM), 7 segment screen, the older one.

I have connected it up to the Monkey business thingy & PC editor for the first time since i've had it (2004) and i would like to know if i have to replace factory presets when downloading user tones from the web ?

I see there are not many presets and no mention of user presets in the manual other than what the factory presets already occupy, ie 4 x 9 = 36.

That's not much. So is that it ? Or am i missing something ?

Thanks !

Rick Enbacker

36 presets my man! You can demo the patches you have downloaded without saving them to the unit. Replacing the factories is no great loss as they are quite "eh" imo.

To me 36 presets is more than I normally use but I hear you "more is better". But with the PC Editor you can switch and store and shuffle that 36 around and honestly for most purposes its more than enough.

I think I will dig out the ole floor pod for practice tonight. The 2.0 still sounds really good to me.