Photo

Hd500 Help

Best Answer TheRealZap , 15 August 2013 - 10:09 AM

they ALWAYS have something.... even a blank preset is something... you can't actually delete them... you can just copy over something different.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nkidd92

nkidd92

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:54 AM

I'm needing some help with my POD HD500. I'm trying to delete presets so i have banks that are free to load or create my own tones. Is there anyway to remove the presets that are already own there or am I stuck with them. If there is could someone please help me remove them. Thank you for your help

#2 stumblinman

stumblinman

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:58 AM

Easiest way is to connect it to HD500 edit and copy some of the blank user banks over the presets.

#3 nkidd92

nkidd92

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:06 AM

Easiest way is to connect it to HD500 edit and copy some of the blank user banks over the presets.

So does the user banks have to be completely empty or can they have some sounds already there ?

#4 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15723 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:09 AM   Best Answer

they ALWAYS have something.... even a blank preset is something... you can't actually delete them... you can just copy over something different.

#5 nkidd92

nkidd92

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:29 AM

Thank you so so very much. I am very appreciative. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users